We are opening up all services at our office effective 5/6/2020. We appreciate you for being patient with us as we navigate through this pandemic. Before the pandemic started, we have always abided by the strict infection protocols. We have implemented a few more additional safety measures for COV-19 to help minimize the risk of spreading the virus. You will notice some differences for your appointment. Here are some of the changes you will see:
- We will pre-screen all patients with a questionnaire. We will call you before your appointment and then ask you again when you come in.
- We will take your temperatures at the time of checking in.
- We will be limiting access to the waiting room for patients and patient’s parent or legal guardian. We are trying to minimize the number of people who may come in contact with one another in passing.
- Our waiting room will be devoid of reading materials, toys, etc.
- Appointments will be made to help decrease wait times and to allow for social distancing.
- We will have you rinsed with 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide for one minute when you are seated.
We appreciate you helping us to adjust to these changes. We want to ensure that our patients and our team are kept safe during these times. Eventually, we will overcome this challenge and get back to some form of normalcy. Thank you so much for being our patient and hope to see you soon!
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (423) 855-1400.
Bridge Dental Care Team